Don't let that old curriculum collect dust in your church's closet!
Donate it to VBS Connect, where we'll give it new life at a church in need!
What We Accept:
- Gently used VBS curriculum and materials
- All types of curriculum including Spanish and Catholic versions
- Complete AND incomplete VBS kits
- Curriculum from any publisher, including those no longer in business
- Curriculum for any age group or special population, including adult and special needs VBS materials
- NOTE: We are now accepting some general Children's Ministry curriculum. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
How to Donate:
- Donations may be shipped to the following address:VBS Connect
- 308 Meghan DriveHarrisonville, MO 64701
- The U.S. Post Office's media mail rate is the cheapest shipping option for books, CDs and DVDs. Packages that include posters, crafts, student materials, samples, etc. do not qualify for media mail rates. Check with your local post office to determine if Priority Mail or Standard Mail (formerly Parcel Post) is your best option. In general, FedEx and UPS rates are substantially higher than the U.S. Post Office unless your church or business has an account with them.NOTE: We are available to pick up materials located in the Kansas City area, Cass, Bates, Henry & Johnson County, MO or Johnson & Miami County, KS.